Sunday, July 7, 2013

Clutches!


     Every so often I finish a project that ends up being so cute I don't really want anyone to buy it.  Well, obviously I want someone to buy it, because, come on, I am trying to run a business here, but I kinda want to keep it for myself, and after the initial excitement at making a sale I have a little twinge of sadness that it is going to leave my house.

     This is how I feel about the summer linen clutches I just finished a few days ago.  They are gorgeous!  Four of them are made out of Anna Maria Horner's beautiful Field Study Linen.  The colors are bright, the patterns are bold; feathers, flowers, amazing!  The fifth is made of Echino turquoise Birds and Berries - Brightly colored, yet simple bird silhouettes are perched delicately on berry filled branches. The clutches are simple and elegant.  Small enough to carry around easily (and not get filled up with junk!) big enough to keep everything you need safe and easy to find.  I can't get enough of them!  I am clearly not at a place in my life where I am leaving the house with nothing but a clutch, but as soon as I can choose a favorite I am going to use it to keep my phone, wallet and chapstick all easy to find inside my diaper bag full of toys, swaddles, wipes, extra outfits and various diaper options!

Here they are!

I want one!

Wait, maybe I want this one

Oooh, this one's pretty too

Why is it so hard to choose?

I guess I can't make a wrong choice

     Really, the best part of these clutches may be the excellent work of my tiny assistant.



Oh, and I have a feeling I am going to feel this same sad twinge (mixed with serious excitement) over the Nani Iro swaddle blankets coming soon!  








No comments:

Post a Comment