Wednesday, June 19, 2013

One Year Already? Sale!

     I can't believe it but as of tomorrow it will officially have been one year since my day job quit me and Fun Little Things became my full time job!  This year has gone so unbelievably quickly, and despite  one amazing Little Thing taking up most of my time and love and energy these days, Fun Little Things is still going strong.

To celebrate...


Except really the code is WOOOO
Because it had to 5 characters, but I didn't know that until after I wrote that and took the picture!

Shop, spread the word, Pin it


Thank you to all who have supported FLT either through purchases for friends and family, spreading my name around or just asking me how the business is going and giving me the support and encouragement to keep believing it can be done.
I could not have done it without all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment